Sunday, June 10, 2007

What a Movie Freak - I've become!

Do you know that I have turned into a movie freak, lately? One statistics would help me prove this point: The number of movies I had watched since this January (2007) would easily surpass the number of movies I have watched my entire life earlier!

Movies this weekend: Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Shrek 3 and Ocean 13 (Notice the common thing – all of them are 3 parts of their original- uhhh, interesting isn't it?). I loved Pirates – Jack Sparrow is an amazing character. I have become a big fan of Johnny Depp after watching Pirates 1. Shrek 3 was a good time pass movie. Ocean 13, was again a good entertainer. Uhh! It was a terrific weekend.

BTW, I was supposed to watch Tararumpum today with my BILs – but we couldn’t get tickets! So one movie already piled up for the next weekend!

No comments: