Sunday, July 15, 2007

Life last week!

Uhh…I had a very mixed week…Last week started badly with several issues at work. But gradually most of these issues were sorted out by Friday and the week ended on positive note. And one good friend turned best friend. On the movies front, my bookie [my friend who regularly block movie tickets for us] was off to see his parents – and no movies this weekend. So I spent most of the weekend in gym. In fact I’m pretty pleased with my workouts in the gym off late. I had managed to put down around 9 kilos in the last 6 months and I now feel fit & confident. My goal is to go down by another 3 kilos in the next couple of months. I have also started going early to office to first finish off the workout and then go to work. On the personal front, pressure from my parents/relatives is building up to see me married again as soon as possible. I’ve also realized the need for the companion and gave a nod to to proceed. BTW, I’d be watching Harry Potter 5 on Wednesday :). Can’t wait….

And we finally got internet connection at home! Man...it took several months to get connected to the world!

No comments: