Saturday, July 28, 2007

Harry Potter!

Finally, I've seen Harry Potter 5 and that too in IMax Theatre. It's an interesting movie for a person who has already read the novel. But I'm not sure whether people who hasn't read would appreciate. And watching it in big screen is a different experience altogether. And now that Harry Potter 7 novel is also released, HP has become a hot topic of discussion these days. Initially I was not planning to purchase the novel - and instead thought that I would borrow it from someone and read it. But last Saturday (when HP7 got released worldwide), I couldn't hold back - and purchased the novel and completed it before I came to office on Monday. My parents wondered whether I had the same kind of commitment towards education when I was in school ;).


Regarding HP7, it was as usual very interesting. JK made sure that I was imagining myself as HP when I was reading the novel - and was experiencing the same of emotions! Lot of adventures this time! And a good end to the HP series! JK Rocks!

No comments: