Friday, October 19, 2007

Weekend It Is

It has been a while since I blogged. Life has taken some interesting turns - with work life making me get busier. On the personal front, my sister is expecting and any time next week I’d become maternal uncle again J. Achievements wise, I have completed watching all the 10 seasons of F.r.i.e.n.d.s – start to end and really enjoyed it! I loved the serial to the extent that I sometimes start thinking that Joey, Chandler and Ross are my best friends! And I’m enjoying playing Puerto Rico and Settlers of Catan (board games) with friends and colleagues.

Sad news: Yesterday on the drive back home from work, one bike fellow hit my Innova while I was negotiating a turn and created a dent in my car! Man, I hate Hyderabadi’s lack of traffic sense! Want to know a change: I did not have a hair cut for more than a month now! People who knew me would be really shocked – as I normally like to keep very short hair! And I have colored my hair reddish brown! But I don’t think I can last this – as my mother wants me to get a haircut by next week! Let us see…

Two more days to go before I can get back to work – and it is already damn boring! May be I’d go and watch Scrubs or Coupling again!

3 comments:

My Thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Thoughts said...

I know its pretty late to comment on a post that is sooo long ago...but what the heck!!
Yeah F.R.I.E.N.D.S does that to everyone..
BTW, acknowledge this comment, say something in response, drop by at my blog...or do something worthwhile like that...:)

puneet saraswat said...

Was browsing randomly, got to your page...
Good to know you blog :-), keep it up